Boiler servicing & repairs in Devon, Exeter & Cornwall
We service and maintain all of the following cast iron range cooker brands: Aga, Rayburn, Stanley, Heritage, Alpha, Esse, Redfyre or indeed most other contemporary range cookers and stoves. Also Aga Rangemasters’ conventional range of cookers including modules, 4:2 and 6:4 models as well as oil, gas and lpg central heating boilers.
A full Service starts from just £105.00 and includes the following:
- Checking all operational controls and components.
- Testing safety devices.
- Confirming correct fuel rates and pressures.
- Cleaning burners and internal flue ways.
- Inspecting/replacing rope seals and gaskets.
- Adjusting operation of insulating lids and doors.
- Verifying level and, if necessary, top up insulation.
- Ensuring flue system and ventilation is installed and operating correctly.
- Cleaning circulation and/or oven venting fans.
- Oil tank condition report and landlord gas safety certificates also available.
- Advise on any worn parts before they fail and potentially lead to a breakdown.
- Check and adjust CO/CO2 levels with the newest test equipment to ensure optimum efficiency and safety and a print out for your records.
- All our work is guaranteed for 30 days and most parts fitted also come with a one year warranty as well.
- We also offer a 10% discount off our service charge if getting your central heating boiler serviced at the same time as your range cooker – call or email us for a quote.
Our Services Include:
Aga Servicing and repairs
RangeExperts offer far more than just routine servicing. You can call us out for a one off service or repair, however we also have a service contract which entails a full service of your appliance and being entered onto our system so we will then remind you when it is next due a service. We service Aga cookers as well as most of the other main range cooker brands.
Central heating boiler servicing
We also service and maintain oil, gas and LPG central heating boilers and offer a discount of 10% when you book it in to be serviced at the same time as your range cooker or stove.
Genuine Spare Parts
We do not compromise; all parts used whether on your range cooker or central heating boiler are genuine spare parts which in turn carry a full manufacturers guarantee. However certain after market parts can be supplied for less than the original manufacturers price, where this is an option we will always offer this to our customers giving you greater choice and flexibility with your budget.
Your current range can be converted to either oil, gas or electric. Converting your cooker will enable more efficient running costs, less servicing costs , easier to use and control temperature. *model dependant*
Re-Conditioned Range Cookers
We can also supply and fit fully re-conditioned range cookers. We can source them to meet your exact specification and budget – Please phone or email us for further information, availability and pricing.
Landlord safety certificates
Range Experts are pleased to announce that due to such a high demand we are now offering oil, gas and LPG central heating boiler servicing and landlord safety checks.
Aga Rayburn Range Cooker Spares
Any spare part you need we can get! If you require any spare parts for your Aga, Rayburn or stove give us a call. We hold large quantities of stock, if however we don’t have it in stock, the majority of parts can be ordered in quickly.
We are happy to give free technical advice if you are experiencing problems with your Aga, range, stove or boiler.
Refurbishing or moving your range cooker
Are you planning a new kitchen refurbishment, or have you moved into a new property and the existing Aga cooker doesn’t work with your planned colour scheme? Well why not re-enamel it to the colour of your choice. You can replace the front plate and doors to an alternative colour, or perhaps just the top plate and lids to give it an instant lift. We can also install an Aga that you may want moving to another property or that you may have purchased and need an experienced engineer to re-install it for you – we are only a phone call or email away.
Are you planning a new kitchen and want to change your range colour to suit? Or do you just want to renew the top plate and lids to give your cooker an instant lift? You can choose from 22 standard colours. We can even produce a decorative design including the union flag. You can choose to do as much or little as you require – call now to book a free no obligation site survey. (enamel repair kits are available for small chips)